Today we took the kids to Build A Bear for the first time. They loved it! Brandon is still carrying his Puppy around. Daddy helped Brandon dress his Puppy and Mommy helped Katie. They loved it so much I think we are going to take Katie and the kids there for Her Birthday. Thanks Daddy for going with us, we all had a blast!

2 comments:
LOVE THAT PLACE!! WE WENT LAST WEEK. BEAU GOT THAT SAME DOG AS BRANDON. FUN FUN!! YOU CAN SPEND SOME MONEY IN THAT PLACE...I GUESS THATS WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO DO! HAHA...GLAD YOU GUYS GOT TO GO AND HAVE SOME FUN...SUPER GOOD THAT DADDY GOT TO GO. THAT ALWAYS IS THE BEST!
Glad I have your blog address now. I love Build a Bear. Aidan has been talking about Brandon's karate dog. I think I might have to make a trip there with the kids soon.
Post a Comment