Sep 13, 2009

Mom's 61st Birthday

 
Today is the Day...My Mom turns 61!!  We started the day out at Sizzler with the whole family.  In this picture is Brandon, Meghan, Mackenzie, Brian, Kim, Mom, and Dad.
Here are the Freeman's at Sizzler getting ready to eat some good grub. 
Katie laughing...she thinks mommy is soooo funny!
  
The kids waiting for us to sing Happy Birthday to Grandma
Grandma's Pink Princess Cake
The gang is singing Happy Birthday to Grandma, as the cake melts from all the candles.
Katie with her Nanny.
The Girls of The Kendrew-Clark-Freeman Family
The Boys of The Kendrew-Clark-Freeman Family 

We had such a great time spending the day with Grandma.  I don't know what we would do without her kindness and support.  She absolutely means the world to us and we love her very much.  I am just glad we all are so close and got to spend time together celebrating her birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!

5 comments:

Darcy said...

Happy birthday to your Mama!! Looks like a great day!!!

I cannot believe how big Kim's oldest is! Course then people can say that about my oldest too! She looks so much like Kim!!!

Please tell Kim I say "Hello".

The Freeman Clan said...

I will...yeah she is 11 now. Seems like yesterday she was born!

Jana said...

Love that I can comment now....Looks like you guys had a good time!

Jana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Hey you! I am so glad you haev a blog now!