HE DID IT!! Brandon passed his test today and got his yellow belt. I can not tell you how proud I am of him...this sport takes lots of discipline. He is such a different little boy since he has started Karate and its all because of Mr Hatch (in picture). He so great with the kids and I can't thank him enough for teaching Brandon how to defend and not attack. There is so much more to Karate than that...The Respect and Courage. I don't know how Brandon gets in front of all those people and does his routines. I know I would not be able to do so.
Mr Martinez (owner and 6th degree black belt) is giving Brandon his new Yellow Belt. What a Honor that is!
Today we had 27 people testing to get their new belts. These are just some of the people testing. Not only kids are testing also adults. Brandon was the youngest one to test to get his Yellow Belt. He did an awesome job. Mommy had a hard time during the test...she cried like a baby! We practice really hard to get our tabs and belts. Mommy has to know how to do each technique, each block, each kick, and each punch. This sometimes gets overwhelming, but Brandon practices and practices like a champ. He is so dedicated to Karate that one time he was so sick and throwing up, but he still went in to get his tab. I was amazed and so proud to be his mother. I love you more than words can say my litttle man!
0 comments:
Post a Comment